Thursday, June 14, 2012

NEVER AGAIN!

Want victory in every situation? The Word of God assures that!

But you need to believe that Jesus, your Savior and Lord, did it all for you; and that He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all you could ever ask or imagine!

Reproducing for you excerpts from "My Never Again List" of the National Church of God (Ft. Washington, Maryland):

"Never again will I confess 'I can't' for 'I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me' (Phil.4:13).

"Never again will I confess lack, for 'My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus' (Phil.4:19).

"Never again will I confess fear, for "God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of  love, and of a sound mind' (2Tim 1:7).

"Never again will I confess weakness, for 'The Lord is the strength of my life' (Psalm 27:1), and 'The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits' (Dan.11:32).

"Never again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, for 'Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world' (1John 4:4).

"Never again will I confess defeat, for 'God always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus' (2Cor. 2:14).

"Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for 'Christ  Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God' (1Cor. 1:30).

"Never again will I confess sickness, for 'With His stripes I am healed' (Isa. 53:5), and Jesus 'Himself took my sickness and bore my sickness' (Matt.8:17).

"Never again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am 'Casting all my cares upon Him who cares for me' (1Peter 5:7). In Christ, I am care-free.

"Never again will I confess bondage, for 'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty' (2Cor. 3:17). My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. 

"Never again will I confess loneliness, Jesus said, 'Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world' (Matt. 28:20), and 'I will never leave you or forsake you' (Heb.13:5).

"Never again will I confess curses or bad luck, for 'Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us; that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith' (Gal. 3:13-14)."

(to be continued)







4 comments:

  1. I've really been reminded that THE WORD must be our confession instead of our situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Ryan. Where's Part 2, Yay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, syempre wowa matters first, then part two next.

    ReplyDelete