Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tasting His Incredible Grace



Back in Manila and I'm almost raring to jump into my usual groove.

But first things first. I'd like to pause and let you in on God's overflowing grace in our lives these past few weeks:

Grace which allowed us to bond with Lucci and Joel; and be awe-struck lolo and lola to Joaqui and Charlize. They have definitely stolen our hearts again.
Grace to experience the love and hospitality of seldom-seen relatives and friends in Australia, especially my sister Dulce, nephews and nieces and apos from both the Padua and Olmedo clans, and their extended family members. (We rushed from one dining and pasyal experience to the next!)

Grace to be welcomed warmly by Pastor Nomer and Carol Velasco and kind-hearted Christian brothers and sisters at Faith in Christ Fellowship, our spiritual home in NSW; and have awesome back-to-back teaching assignments- "Going Up?" seminar one Saturday, followed the next Sunday by a sharing on God's love which drives all fears away.




Grace to experience His anointing and enabling and the congregation's responsiveness to His Word. Grace to have friends, loved ones and fellow believers praying with us through all these.

Grace to promote and sell all the "Going Up?" books I brought to Down Under.

And it will still be grace hemming us in, covering us, protecting us, giving us strength, ordering our days even as Jack goes back to work; and me to teaching, seminars and writing as I continue to worship and praise God every day of my incredibly grace-filled, joy-filled and peace-filled existence, notwithstanding my inadequacies and oftentimes wobbly spirit.
Oh Jesus, what would life be without you?! You're my all and all and to be in your presence is what I desire all the days of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Grace, grace, God's grace . . . I am singing the hymn as I type this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet the sound! Grace, your name is a constant reminder of His amazing amazing love. Sarap!

    ReplyDelete