Sunday, February 21, 2021

BATO-BATO PICK!

Stone (bato). Rock. They conjure a number of images.

God promised to change our heart of stone with one that's sensitive and obedient to Him.

Jesus said, if we refuse to worship Him, the very stones around us will fill up the void and exalt Him.

Luke 19;40 (Message Bible) "But he said, “If they (people) kept quiet, the stones would do it for them, shouting praise.”

Jesus is the Rock of our salvation.

Psalm 18:2 "The Lord is the rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I trust; my buckler and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

Psalm 18:46 "The Lord liveth, blessed be the rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted."

Those who take refuge in Jesus are secure.

So the next time you see a stone or a rock, remember these:

1) Your prideful heart He can break and mold anew. But the breaking must start with you. A broken and contrite heart He will not despise.

2) Jesus is the Rock of ages. Unmovable. Immovable. Lord of all your days. Eternally here for you.

Amazing God! Amazing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment